(APPLIED THROUGH VFS)
KINDLY PROVIDE ALL THE DOCUMENTS IN A4 SIZE. PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE ANY DOCUMENTS
Kindly check vfs/embassy website for latest visa requirements and quarantine rules, as they change frequently without any intimation.
- All the documents must be translated into English OR Norwegian Language.
- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20-year validity are NOT acceptable.
- Copy of your passport (all relevant and used pages), and previous passport if relevant.
- 1 Signed Form printed online.
- Visa application form needs to be filled in online at www.airocityvisas.in
- Payment for visa fee needs to be paid online.
- Online appointment for submission needs to be taken on VFS website www.vfsglobal/norway/india.
- Printed and signed form along with the appointment slip needs to be sent to Airocity .
- If you want Airocity to fill online form and take appointment on applicant`s behalf, please send us the information in the visa form as given on our website and we will do the needful.
- Tourist Visa Checklist and Questionnaire for C-visa (Family Details -Name and Date of birth, Relationship with Pax, Country of Residence – of all close family members (parents, siblings, spouse, children) is MANDATORY
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) in matt finish should be latest with 80% face coverage and white background (3.5mm x 4.5mm) without glasses, hat/ cap or any other head covering.
- Cover letter, from the Online Application Portal
- Certificate of the travel agency confirming the booking and itinerary of an organized trip or any other appropriate document indicating the envisaged travel plans. If travelling independently. A detailed plan/schedule
- Confirmation of payment from the travel agent when going on cruise or any other package tour
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR) , with fixed travel dates of maximum 90 days (Do not buy the ticket until visa has been granted. (If the application is approved, the visa will be issued according to the dates on the booking).
- Day-wise Tour Itinerary of the entire travel and stay.
- Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id)
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Personal bank statement for the last 6 months
- Income Tax Return for Last 2 years.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment (employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-,Cover letter on company`s letter head ,company`s Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- For student- leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored – proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; – proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If applicant is travelling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage Photograph are required.
- If minor is accompanied by one parent/travelling alone shall provide a NOTARIZED NOC from other/both parents with their passport copy.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
Put all documents in the same order as mentioned in the checklist.
For under 18 years travellers, please also submit
– If you are travelling alone: An original and a copy of letter of consent signed by both parents and legalized.
– If you are travelling with only one of your parents: An original and a copy of letter of consent from the other parent and legalized.
– If the parent you are travelling with has single custody: A shown original and a copy of certificate of single custody.
In case of any document is asked by the Embassy, the applicant is required to furnish it within 3 working days else applicant to GIVE REASONING IN WRITING for not being able to provide the required document in 3 working days.
Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months.
Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveller after 2nd November.
Applicants who have undertaken the biometric after 2nd November, are NOT required to go for biometric again for next 59 months and AIROCITY Shall be submitting and collecting their cases.
Airocity provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric Submission
- Collection Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again.
Hence, we strongly recommend taking expert service of airocity to avoid any such hassle or re-visit for visa submission.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travellers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
- Applicant who have VIS printed on their last Schengen visa (provided the last Schengen visa is issued within 59 months)
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travellers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
Airocity SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS.
Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
Travel insurance should be valid for 15 days after the return from the Schengen area (One original and one photocopy)
Visit visa EUR 80
VFS Charges Rs 1910/-
Monday to Friday.
Monday to Friday.
Visa Section Working Days
Monday to Friday.
|Visa Fee (INR)
|VFS & Courier Charges (INR)
|Handling Charges (INR)
|Total Amount (INR)