(PAX TO COME IN PERSON FOR BIOMETRIC AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION)
Original Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form (printed back to back on a single sheet).
- 3 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) (passport size, colored with white background and without spectacles).
- Passport Front and Back page copy
- Covering letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy Of Mexico.
- Travel Itinerary (ticket) .
- Stay Itinerary (Hotel) .
- Detailed Tour Itinerary.
- Personal bank statement for last 6 month original with bank seal and sign till date.
- Personal IT returns for last 3 year.
- Last 3 months Salary Slips
- Authority Letter for Collection of Passport (if required to be done by Jetsave) .
- Payment reciept of Embassy`s designated bank (Please refer to notes below for fee deposit procedure)
- Signing authority id copy who signed the cover letter
- Name of the Applicant should be EXACTLY SAME on all the documents i.e. Passport, Invitation Letter, Bank Statement, IT Return Papers, Salary Slips, Return Ticket, Hotel Confirmation, Exchange or Credit Card Copy. If there is any mismatch of applicant name on any of the document, The Embassy will not process the visa but will ask the applicant to submit the document again with the correct name.
- Holders of any valid U.S.A., Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, Schengen visas (any nationality) or permanent residence of U.S.A., Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, Schengen, Pacific Alliance (Colombia, Peru, Chile) DO NOT require a Mexican visa to travel on business, tourism, or transit purpose for or less than 180 days as long as they present any of the mentioned documents at the point of entry.We strongly recommend to share the copy of the passport and any of the above visa to the Embassy email ID to check whether Visa in Arrival can be availed or Mexico visa needs to be stamped from India.
- Any other activity may be subject to the issuance of a Mexican visa.
- Holders of Diplomatic or Official Indian passports do not require a visa to enter Mexico for 90 days.
- Official/Clergy of Religious organization require prior authorization granted by the Immigration Authority of Mexico (Instituto Nacional de Migracion, INM).
- It is mandatory to provide Marriage certificate if spouse is travelling along with the main applicant and the Marriage certificate must be duly apostile.
- It is mandatory to provide Birth certificates of the children if children are travelling along with the main applicant and the Birth Certificates must be dully apostile.
As per Embassy’s update, The payment of the visa application must be done prior to the submission of the documents and it must be done at the following bank accounts
C-17, Anand Niketan,
Opp. South Campus, Delhi University,
New Delhi, 110021
Name: Consular Section Embassy of Mexico
Account Number: 50200040168760
ELECTRONIC TRANSFER ONLY:
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Name: Embassy of Mexico Consular
Account Number 9011770438
IFSC Code: KKBK0000182
Please include your passport number as reference
In case of early morning appointments, the visa fee needs to be deposited 1 day prior to the submission.
Visa Section Working Days
Monday to Friday
Name of the Applicant on the appointment should be same as the name on the passport.
NOTE: Embassy closed on every LAST WORKING DAY of the month.
SUBMISSION OF VISA DOCUMENTS WILL BE DONE WITH PRIOR APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Appointment has to be taken online by creating a profile at the link https://citas.sre.gob.mx
* Applicants to check themselves for COVID related travel advisory/guidelines before their travel.
* Airocity holidays only facilitates visa related process and shall not bear any liability for any travel disruption or inconvenience if caused during the travel.
|Visa Type||Visa Fee (INR)||VFS & Courier Charges (INR)||Handling Charges (INR)||Total Amount (INR)|
|Toourist Visa Fee||4325.00||0.00||1652.00||5977.00|