(APPLIED THROUGH VFS)
KINDLY PROVIDE ALL THE DOCUMENTS IN A4 SIZE. PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE ANY DOCUMENTS
Kindly check vfs/embassy website for latest visa requirements and quarantine rules, as they change frequently without any intimation.
- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20-year validity are NOT acceptable
- 1 Form printed on separate sheets (To be online by applicant on http://www.secomunidades.pt/vistos/index.php website). [Pls cut the underlined link paste it on the fresh internet browser enabling POPUP].
- After filling in form and submitting, kindly sign on column no 37 and the end and send with other requirements
- 2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: –
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without glasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background and not previously used in a visa
- Covering Letter (addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of Portugal) with mentioning duration of visit, purpose of visit, expenses clause .Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
- Covering Letter should have an instruction to dispatch the passports to the below mentioned address after visa approval.
- Please courier my passport to the following address:- Pax Name: __________ Address:_____________________________________________________________________
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR) , covering all the sectors
- Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id)
- Original Bank Statement for last 12 months, duly signed and stamped by the Bank with name and address of the Account Holder . This statement should be in A-4 Size paper ONLY and not in any other format.
- 3 years Income Tax Returns (Personal).
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment (employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-,Cover letter on company`s letter head and Indian company registration
- For student- leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored – proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; – proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If applicant is travelling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) are required.
- If minor is accompanied by one parent/travelling alone shall provide aNOTARIZED NOC from other/both parents with their passport copy.
- Authority letter on letter head/blank sheet from Pax authorizing MR. NAMES of Airocity to submit the documents on his/her behalf.]
Biometrics mandatory each time if applicant is applying for visa
- Applicant not travelled to any Schengen Country in last three years shall be called for Personal Interview.
- The travel dates should tally with the dates in Covering Letter, Invitation, Ticket, Insurance and Hotel Confirmation.
- Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
- The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents and/or for a personal interview
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
Biometrics mandatory each time if applicant is applying for visa.
Airocity provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist
- Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance we strongly recommend taking expert service of airocity to avoid any such hassle or re-visit for visa submission. so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travellers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
Rs.3100/- VFS charges per Visa
Cases are referred and take approx 10 working days.
|Visa Type||Visa Fee (INR)||VFS & Courier Charges (INR)||Handling Charges (INR)||Total Amount (INR)|
|Adult Single / multiple entry - Rs.||7014.00||3100.00||1652.00||11766.00|
|Child Single / multiple entry - Rs.||3507.00||3100.00||1652.00||8259.00|