(APPLIED THROUGH VFS)
KINDLY PROVIDE ALL THE DOCUMENTS IN A4 SIZE. PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE ANY DOCUMENTS
Kindly refer to VFS website for travel and visa related updates
- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20-year validity are NOT acceptable.
- Photocopy of first and last page of the passport.
- 1 Form (Electronically generated along with the bar code receipt, after feeding in all the details in website, ALL VISA APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED STRICTLY ON APPOINTMENT BASIS ONLY)
- Power of Attorney Form (Annexure A) This is Authority Letter from Pax authorising Mr. /Ms. NAMES (Airocity) – – (only required if biometric is already done for previous Schengen visa) to submit the documents on his behalf.
- Declaration Form (Annexure C).
2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: –
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without glasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background
- not previously used in a visa
- Personal Cover letter to The Visa Officer, Embassy of Germany with mentioning duration of visit, purpose of visit, expenses clause .Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
- Personal Covering Letters should have an instruction to dispatch the passports to the below mentioned address after visa approval.
- Please courier my passport to the following address:- Pax Name: __________ Address: 402, 4th Floor, Rohit House, 3, Tolstoy Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001, India.
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR) , covering all the sectors
- Tour itinerary /Day to day Itinerary
- Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id)
- Personal IT papers latest 3 years.
- Bank statement of the applicant – last 6 months.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment (employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-,Cover letter on company’s letter head, company’s Original 3 months bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deed, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- For student- leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored – proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; – proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If minor is accompanied by one parent/travelling alone shall provide a NOTARIZED NOC from other/both parents with their passport copy.
- If Pax going to meet relative there the relative to send original sponsorship letter from there known as Deaccuiel obtained from town hall in Germany.
- Proof of civil status – if applicable Marriage certificate – if applicable Divorce decree – if applicable Birth certificate of children – if applicable Death certificate of spouse, – if applicable Ration Card
BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
Authority Letter in case biometrics not needed and Airocity is submitting the application on behalf of the applicant
- Copy of final Covid vaccination certificate.
1. Please note if we do on-lining on behalf of applicant, ONLINING CHARGES SHALL BE APPLICABLE, but the Online Form shall be emailed to the agent for getting it signed by applicant which in turn is to be dispatched back to us by courier this will consume 1-2 working days.
2.The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents and/or for a personal interview
3. All Schengen Embassies have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page hence; all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa
Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website
The Travel Health insurance should cover the following expenses :
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Repatriation of Mortal remains
4 Calendar Weeks.
Pax not been to schengen atleast two times in last two years, to come personally for the interview
Applicants coming for the interview are required to carry the original documents which were submitted in the embassy at the time of submission and also a set of zerox copy of the same.Any other document /personal belongings/ mobile phones will not at all be allowed to be carried inside the premises of the embassy
Passport Collection Norms : There are two options for passport collection
Option-1: Counter collection, which can be done only by the Applicant (carrying the Original VFS Receipt) OR any of the below personnel
- Family Member (Blood relative) who needs to carry – proof of relationship, original VFS Slip, Authorization Letter duly signed by the Applicant for collection of the passport, Government Photo ID of the person going to collect the passport
- One member of the group travelling together can collect the passport for remaining group with Original receipt and Authorization Letters signed by each applicant
- Office Colleague who needs to carry – his Company ID Card, original VFS Slip, Authorization Letter duly signed by the Applicant for collection of the passport, Government Photo ID of the person going to collect the passport
Option-2: Courier Collection : VFS sends passport through courier (one passport per courier) VFS courier charges applicable
|Visa Fee (INR)
|VFS & Courier Charges (INR)
|Handling Charges (INR)
|Total Amount (INR)
|Child (6-12 years) Rs.