KINDLY PROVIDE ALL THE DOCUMENTS IN A4 SIZE. PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE ANY DOCUMENTS (APPLIED THROUGH VFS)
Kindly check vfs/embassy website for latest visa requirements and quarantine rules, as they change frequently without any intimation.
- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along withall old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20-year validity are NOT acceptable.
- 1 Visa Application Form to be filled and duly signed by the passenger in his own handwriting only + Appenix E (Person Basis).
- Consent Form (also called as Data Protection Notice Form) + Medical Form.
- Disclaimer Form.
- 2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: –
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- Personal Covering Letter (Addressed to The Embassy of Sweden) with mentioning duration of visit, purpose of visit, expenses clause .Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
- Please courier my passport to the following address:-
Pax Name: __________ Address: _______________________
- Travel Insuranceas per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Tour itinerary/Day to day Itinerary
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR), covering all the sectors
- Confirmed Hotelas per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id)
- Original updated Personal bank statement for last 6 months with bank seal and signature from the authorized person from the Bank.
- Income Tax Return for Last 3 years.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee – Proof of employment (employment certificate/NOC) and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-,Cover letter on company’s letter head ,company’s Original 3 month’s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- For student – leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored – proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired – Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; – proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If applicant is travelling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) are required.
- If minor is accompanied by one parent/travelling alone shall provide a NOTARIZED NOC from other/both parents with their passport copy.
- Authority letter on letter head/blank sheet from Pax authorising MR. NAMES —— of Airocity to submit the documents on his behalf.
- In case of applicant going to visit someone then below 3 documents are required :
- Invitation letter
- Passport copy or National Id card copy of the Inviting person
- A photograph of the applicant with the inviting person.
BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
- We can apply the tourist visas only for the passports which are having heavily travelled history. Blank Passports Holders / First Timer to Schengen Country might be called for the personal interview.
- Declaration Form can be downloaded form site http://se.vfsglobal.co.in
- Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
- The Embassy of Sweden will only accept Schengen visa application form and supporting documents in A4 size paper only.
- The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months.
Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveller after 2nd November.
Applicants who have undertaken the biometric after 2nd November, are NOT required to go for biometric again for next 59 months and AIROCITY Shall be submitting their cases.
Airocity provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric Submission
- Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case ofcany shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, we strongly recommend taking expert service of airocity to avoid any such hassle or re-visit for visa submission.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travellers are exempted from Biometric:
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
- Applicant who have VIS printed on their last Schengen visa (provided the last Schengen visa is issued within 59 months)
Biometric will bevalid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travellers who haveundergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
AIROCITY shall be submitting their visas without their personal appearance.
Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Rs. 7168/-(Adult)
- Rs. 3584/-(Child)
- Rs. 2002/-VFS Charges
10 – 12 Calender days.
monday to friday
9:00am to 11:00am
Please send authority letter from Pax authorising Mr Jagdish/Pawan of Airocity holidays pvt ltd to submit and collect passports on Pax behalf. Blank passports or first timer to Schengen country might be called for the personal interview
- The photograph should be maximum 6 months old.
- The width of the photograph should be 35-40 millimetres.
- The area of the face should be 70-80% of the photograph.
- The whole face including part of the shoulder should be visible
- The photograph should have a good colour balance, contrast and sharpness.
- The face should be seen directly from the front against a light background. There must not be other people or objects in the background
- Both eyes with pupils should be completely visible.
- Dark tinted glasses must not be worn, unless required for medical reasons.
- The face should be evenly illuminated and there must be no shadows visible in the background.
- There must not be any reflections visible in glasses
- Head coverings are not permitted except for religious reasons. The whole face must be visible.
- The photograph should show the person alone with a neutral facial expression and the mouth close.
Visa section working days :
- Submissions Monday to Friday.
- Collections Monday to Friday.
|Visa Type||Visa Fee (INR)||VFS & Courier Charges (INR)||Handling Charges (INR)||Total Amount (INR)|
|Child (6-12 Years)||3584.00||2002.00||1652.00||7238.00|