(Applied through VFS) and Tourist Visa is known as `Port of Entry` visa
- Valid passport with at least 3 month validity from the date of travel.
- 1 visa application Form filled in BLOCK LETTER and with BLACK PEN.
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa)(Camera Clicked, Passport size with white back ground).
- Covering letter addressed to The Visa Officer, South African High Commission mentioning entry and exit dates.
- A separate MOTIVATION LETTER required if specifically requesting for an Multiple entry visa .
- Hotel booking on letter head of the hotel with address and contact details with the applicant`s name
- Day to Day Itinerary
- Return Ticket ( hold PNR) (Paper tkt / Etkt)
- if somebody is inviting passenger from South Africa and Sponsoring the trip then sponsor`s bank statement, sponsor`s visa, permit , id copy is required.
- Applicant`s Original Personal Bank Statement, till date (3 months) with bank address, bank seal ,sign and contact details.
- Proof of financial (Last 03 month`s bank statement) of Applicant (Original with Bank Seal and Signature), and healthy Bank Balance.
- Hotel Confirmation ( Online booking will do but must show the applicants`s name, Hotel address, hotel contact details). Day to day tour itinerary
- Parent consent letter with nottary if minor child is travelling.
- Marriage certificate copy if spouse name is not endorsed
- Honeymoon couple marriage card or marriage photgraph
- Parent consent letter of one parent is in South Africa
- Personal Cover letter mentioning Applicant`s email id, contact number and current residence address.
1.The Covering Letter, Invitation
the Ticket should show the exact dates of Entry-Exit from South Africa. Visa applications without matching Entry-Exit dates will not be accepted.
2. Visa Application Form to be filled in BLOCK LETTERS and use BLACK INK only.
3. BIRTH CERTIFICATE mandatory in case applicant is below 18years of age in ALL CATEGORIES.
4. All Gujarat issued passport/ applicants residing in Gujarat applying as a group to submit their visa application at the South Africa consulate Mumbai ONLY.
Carry birth certificate of child at the time of travel if spouse name is not endorsed
As per Embassy Update Dated 18-June-2015: All travelers that have visited a yellow fever belt country during the last 12 months e.g.(Angola, Argentina, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Guinea-Bissau, Congo, Ivory Coast, DR of Congo, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, French Guyana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Panama, Parague, Peru, Rwanda, Sao Toma and Pricipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Venezuela, Zambia).must attach a their yellow fever certificate along with visa application, it is also advisable for them to take it along when they travel in order to produce it at the Port of Entry if so requested by Department of Health.
VFS Charges Rs. 3085/- applicable
Minimum 07 to 08 working days.
|Visa Type||Visa Fee (INR)||VFS & Courier Charges (INR)||Handling Charges (INR)||Total Amount (INR)|