Applicant has to come personally for visa submission.
Applicants should send an email to the embassy requesting for an appointment and visit the embassy accordingly
Visa FREE ENTRY for applicant having valid USA/UK/Canada/Australia/Schengen/Singapore/Japan Visa.
- Original Valid passport with at least six month validity from the date of leaving Philippines (Old Passports Mandatory).
- 1 visa application Form (Form Should be checked for Single Entry Visa only as the Embassy does not issues Multiple Entry Visas) .
- 1 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa). (with white background with 35 x 45mm – Without Cross sign).
- Photocopy of the passport (1st page and last page) is MUST
- Covering letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of Phillipines on Letterhead.
- E ticket with ticket number showing departure after 10 working days from the date of submission.
- Stay Itinerary (hotel) .
- Applicant`s direct contact number, either landline OR mobile.
- Original Personal Bank Statement for last Six months in original with original bank seal with minimum 1,25,000 balance .
- Last 3 years ITR OF applicant with BARCODE
- In case of a married couple travelling together Marriage Certificate is required to be attested by HOME+MEA+EMBASSY and embassy can also ask the same for any couple at random.
- If Children below 15 years not accompanied by the Parents then VEG is required to be attested from HOME+MEA+EMBASSY.[Note: VEG is a NOC Letter signed by both the parents on a Stamp Paper attested by Local Govt].
- If Spouse is Philippino then Spouse Name should be indicated in the Visa Applicants passport copy and report of Marriage issued by the Philippines Embassy or Philippines Govt.
- Authority letter
For Tour Group Visiting Philippines:
In addition to the above mentioned requirement, the following documents in relation to the Group are also required:
- Notarised Agreement between the Indian and Philippines tour operators, covering at least (1) year period[Authenticated by MEA]. This document needs to have the full naming list of the travellers along with their passport details.
- Certificate from TAAI / TAFI / OTOAI, that the Indian Tour Operator/travel agent is a bonafide member of said association, of good standing and has been doing business for certain number of years.
- Copy of the tour package on the Letter Head of the Philippines tour operator, created for the tour group handled by the Indian tour operator/travel agency with (1) This document needs to have the full naming list of the travellers along with their passport details. (2) Hotel name that group will be using while their stay in Philippines. (3) Detailed Itinerary of the destination chosen by the Group to visit. (4) Exact arrival and departure dates of the group.
- Corporate Cover letter with full naming list of the travellers along with their passport details.
- Please note that the naming list of the travellers need to be same on all the above 3 letters and as per the actual passports being submitted under the Group. Embassy shall not accept any visa application if the naming list is different from the actual passports being submitted.
In accordance with the IATFResolution No. 165-D, Indian nationals with valid US,Japanese, Australian,Canadian,Schengen, Singapore and UK visas may be allowed entry into Philippines with initial authorized stay of 14 days.
Single Entry /Transit – 1 DD of Rs 3520/-
(OTHER THAN VISA FEE).
All DDs to be made favouring EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES and to be sent along with the documents.
08 working days from the date of submission.
9:00 AM TO 10:30 AM
- all the passports belonging to Gujarat, Maharashtra and Goa are to be applied at Philippines Consulate, Mumbai.
- assports belonging to Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry and Tamil Nadu are required to be applied at Philippines Consulate, Chennai.
- Passports belonging to West Bengal, Jharkhand, Bihar, Chhatisgarh, Odisha and Seven North Eastern States can be applied at Philippines Embassy, Kolkata.
|Visa Fee (INR)
|VFS & Courier Charges (INR)
|Handling Charges (INR)
|Total Amount (INR)
|Single Entry /Transit - 1 DD of Rs.