(APPLIED THROUGH VFS)
KINDLY PROVIDE ALL THE DOCUMENTS IN A4 SIZE. PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE ANY DOCUMENTS
Kindly check vfs/embassy website for latest visa requirements and quarantine rules, as they change frequently without any intimation.
- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20 year validity are NOT acceptable
- 1 visa application Form (Online filled visa application Only) WEBSITE LINK
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be latest with 80% face coverage and white background (3.5mm x 4.5mm) without glasses, hat/cap or any other head covering.
- Personal Covering Letter (The Visa Officer, Embassy of Latvia) with mentioning duration of visit, purpose of visit, expenses clause .Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
- Covering Letter should have an instruction to dispatch the passports to the below mentioned address after visa approval.
- Please courier my passport to the following address:- Pax Name: __________ Address: ______________________________________________________________________
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR) , covering all the sectors (Original Ticket with Airline Seal)
- Travel Insurance should be as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. Travel insurance should be valid for 15 days after return. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id)
- Original updated bank statement for last 3 months with bank seal and signature from the authorized person from the Bank.
- Personal IT papers. (2 yrs).
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-,Cover letter on companies letter head ,company`s Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deed, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- For student- leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored – proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; – proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If applicant is travelling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage Photograph are required.
- If minor is accompanied by one parent/travelling alone shall provide a NOTARIZED NOC from other/both parents with their passport copy.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
- Please note ticket insurance and hotel confirmation date should match with each other
- Personal appearance of applicant mandatory (no travel agent allowed for submission),However, if the applicant explains to the embassy about his/her inability to come in person for submission of application, Airocity will be able to submit the application on behalf of the applicant. In such case, the applicant needs to provide us an authorization letter authorizing Airocity for submission of the passports.
- Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
- The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents and/or for a personal interview
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory everytime at the time of submission.
Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveller after 2nd November.
Airocity provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
- Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, we strongly recommend taking expert service of airocity to avoid any such hassle or re-visit for visa submission.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travelers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
- Applicant who have VIS printed on their last Schengen visa (provided the last Schengen visa is issued within 59 months)
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travelers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
AIROCITY SHALL BE SUBMITTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS.
Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. Travel insurance should be valid for 15 days after return. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information onTravel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
VFS charges Rs. 2580/-
15 Days from date of submission.
Monday to Friday.
Monday to Friday.
Visa Section Working Days
Monday to Friday.
|Visa Type||Visa Fee (INR)||VFS & Courier Charges (INR)||Handling Charges (INR)||Total Amount (INR)|