(Applicant having valid UK Visitor visa and entering Ireland via UK, Visa On Arrival)
PERSONAL SUBMISSION MANDATORY FOR ALL VISA APPLICATIONS
Kindly check visa application centers/embassy website for latest visa requirements and quarantine rules, as they change frequently without any intimation.
- Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- 1form online Form LINK
- 1 Supplementry Form to be filled manually
- 4 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) (Passport Size, white background with 70 to 80% face coverage).
- Covering letter addressed to Embassy Of Ireland.
- Travel Itinerary (Ticket) showing entry and exit date having departure date after 10 working days.
- 3 months bank statement.
- 3 years IT papers.
- Health Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Health Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-,Cover letter on companies letter head ,company`s Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- If the applicant is sponsored – proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; – proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
BIOMETRIC ENROLMENT AND PERSONAL SUBMISSION MANDATORY FOR ALL VISA APPLICATIONS
Full passport photocopy need to be submitted along with the case
2 sets of all documents required
Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
Health Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Health Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
By draft in favour of EMBASSY OF IRELAND New Delhi with documents
VFS Charges Rs 3380/-
10 to 15 Working days as cases are submitted through VFS
|Visa Type||Visa Fee (INR)||VFS & Courier Charges (INR)||Handling Charges (INR)||Total Amount (INR)|
|Single entry Rs.||6420.00||3380.00||1652.00||11452.00|