(APPLIED THROUGH VFS)
KINDLY PROVIDE ALL THE DOCUMENTS IN A4 SIZE. PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE ANY DOCUMENTS
Kindly check vfs/embassy website for latest visa requirements and quarantine rules, as they change frequently without any intimation.
- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20-year validity are NOT acceptable.
- Photocopyof all the pages of current passport booklet along with the BIO PAGE and VALID VISA PAGES of all old passports booklets .
- 1 Online Form duly filled and signed by applicant (exact as per the passport details) Visa Form
- 2 Recent ColouredPhotograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: –
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without glasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background and not previously used in a visa
- Covering Letter on company letter head(addressed to Royal Danish Embassy) with mentioning duration of visit, purpose of visit, expenses clause .Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
- Covering Letter should have an instruction to dispatch the passports to the below mentioned address after visa approval.
- Please courier my passport to the following address:- Pax Name: __________ Address: ________________________________________________________________________
- Invitation letter from the Danish.
- Mobile number of applicant.
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Return ticket, covering all the sectors (Ticket itinerary is not acceptable). Travel Date should be 20 days after Submission Date
- Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id)
- Latest Personal Bank Statement (ORIGINAL) last 6 months i.e. sealed and signed by Bank Authorities.
- Income Tax Return for Last 3 years.
- If PAX has not travelled to Schengen for the last last 3 years and PAX holds blank PPTs, then education degree is required.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee – Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company- Indian Company registration, company memo, partnership dead, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
All the Supporting Documents should be color photocopied.
1.The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents and/or for a personal interview
2.All Schengen Embassies have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November.
Airocity provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
- Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, we strongly recommend taking expert service of airocity to avoid any such hassle or re-visit for visa submission.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travelers are exempted from Biometric
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
VFS Charges Rs 1073/-
10-15 working days
Monday to Friday
- All Tamil Nadu issued passport to appear for interview in Chennai and then carry out interview letter which is to be sent to Delhi along with the documents for final application in Delhi
2. Prior appointments are must to apply Visa. Appointment timings between 3 to 4 p.m. on any working day. (Monday to Friday)
Passport Collection Norms : There are two options for passport collection
Option-1: Counter collection, which can be done only by the Applicant (carrying the Original VFS Receipt) OR any of the below personnel
- Family Member (Blood relative) who needs to carry – proof of relationship, original VFS Slip, Authorization Letter duly signed by the Applicant for collection of the passport, Government Photo ID of the person going to collect the passport
- One member of the group travelling together can collect the passport for remaining group with Original receipt and Authorization Letters signed by each applicant
- Office Colleague who needs to carry – his Company ID Card, original VFS Slip, Authorization Letter duly signed by the Applicant for collection of the passport, Government Photo ID of the person going to collect the passport
Option-2: Courier Collection : VFS sends passport through courier (one passport per courier) VFS courier charges applicable
|Visa Type||Visa Fee (INR)||VFS & Courier Charges (INR)||Handling Charges (INR)||Total Amount (INR)|