(AGENT NOT ALLOWED, PAX TO APPLY PERSONALLY)
Kindly check visa application centers/embassy website for latest visa requirements and quarantine rules, as they change frequently without any intimation.
- Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form duly filled and signed by applicant in his/her own handwriting.
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) (passport sized with white background).
- Covering Letter stating clearly the objective and duration of stay in Chad.
- Invitation Letter from Chad.
- ORIGINAL Yellow Fever Vaccination Card is required for visa processing as well as at the time of travelling
- If sponsored by Company then Company bank statement and registration certificat is required.
Procedure to apply:
1. The applicant is required to send the query mentioning about his/her visit, through above mentioned email ID asking for the additional docs if required and appointment date on which the applicant is required to appear to submit the visa application .
2. Applicant to procure the documents accordingly and apply on the date for which he /she is asked to appear in person for submission carrying all the above listed documents.
ORIGINAL Yellow Fever Vaccination Card.
|Visa Fee (INR)
|VFS & Courier Charges (INR)
|Handling Charges (INR)
|Total Amount (INR)